Let me say first off that I do not have 101 computers. Although it sometimes seems I do when they end up lined down my hallway, waiting to be repaired. It started out with doing free repairs on a computer for a young lady I was hoping to romance. A few years later that young lady and I are still the best of friends and I still work on her computer for free, but we both laugh at the idea of anything romantic twixt us. Anyway, word got out that I knew a bit about repairing computers. Since the nearest computer repair establishment is some twenty miles away, I soon found myself keeping somewhat busy working on a variety of systems for folks around the neighborhood. I've even been stopped in the grocery line by the mom of a friend who asked "you're computer Dave, aren't you?" Well, yes ma'am, I am. And I can't complain cause I've been called a whole lot worse in my time.
So why "101 Computers" for the title of my blog. Very simple. I intend to write about the most basic of computer tips, repairs and such and the name Computers 101 was already taken. As was every variation of "computer Dave" I could come up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment